UTS Carrier quality heritage origin can be traced back to November 1990 when the company embarked on its first quality drive, Project XL, by identifying ways to improve its systems and processes in the quest to be ‘the best’ in its field. Since then we have been on the road to continuous improvement and over the years have nurtured and developed a deep-rooted culture within us, that is committed to Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
be the preferred Organization in the Air-Conditioning and
Refrigeration business by providing the highest quality service and
the most innovative solutions to our customers through professional
and motivated employees working together as one company, one team.
We believe in setting the highest standards in the industry through
our continuous commitment to business ethics protecting the Environment
of our Employees.
at the landmarks on the road to our present quality culture starting with
Nov - Started Project XL.
- Conducted extensive workshops / training for senior executives / staff
so as to build and develop an understanding on the concept of quality
& customer satisfaction.
Full time Quality Manager appointed.
- Started developing the Total Quality management system in line with the
‘Willis Carrier Award’ programme.
- Launched several ‘Workplace Improvement Projects’ and ‘Cross
- Applied for Dubai Quality Award and came second in our category.
June - Certified to ISO 9002:1994 by Det Norske Veritas. Was the 1st
company of its kind in the Middle East to achieve this landmark.
- Started 9 improvement projects within the company to further enhance the
Total Quality Management System in place.
Nov - Won the ‘Willis Carrier Award’ and in doing so became the 1st
Carrier company to win the award on it’s first application.
- Carrier President's award for Employees satisfaction.
June - Re-certified to ISO 9002:1994 international standard after
completing the 3-year initial certification period.
carrier presidents award for EH&S
Oct - Started the process of adopting our quality system to the changes
coming to the ISO 9002 standard in year 2000.
- Applied for the ISO-1400 Certification for Environmental Health and